Billing Business Analyst - JO 16346
Maxonic is looking for a Billing Business Analyst for one of our leading customers in the information technology field specializing in healthcare. Our client is a catalyst for your value-based healthcare system. They are a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Experience taking a lead role on a large-to-complex program, project and/or non-project initiative.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile and/or Scrum.
- Experience working and/or presenting with senior level leadership.
- Experience with forecasting and estimating project demand.
- Healthcare experience.
- Project management experience.
- IIBA Certification (CBAP or CCBA).
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other business analysts spanning multiple functional areas, including operations, legal/compliance, product, analytics, finance, sales, program and account management, and orchestrate delivery of requirements.
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex data and information for the development of business requirements.
- Effectively document and communicate decisions, understand stakeholder needs and proactively elicit, capture, and communicate business requirements to meet those needs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of existing processes and data, to enhance quality and accuracy in billing reports and invoicing.
- Create and incorporate project objectives and measures into processes and requirements.
- Develop and document medium-to-high complexity business workflows.
- Lead large-scale projects and initiatives, delegate analysis work, and provide direction, guidance and support to contributing BAs.
- Validate solutions, designs, and test plans to ensure traceability to business requirements.
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues, and present options for problem resolution.
- Develop subject matter expertise and serve as product owner for agile product implementations.
- Review the analysis and interpretation of others work, and provide tangible feedback.
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning.
- Support short and long term operational/strategic business activities through analysis.
- Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
· Duration: 7 Months Contract position
- Location: Weston Florida
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Saurav Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 127.