Job Title - JO - 16347 - Software Engineer II
Maxonic is looking for a Software Engineer II for one of our leading customers in the IT Industry.
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA or Can be remote in any part of US but has to come into face-to-face meetings every now and then for important meetings, the candidate can be remote 95% of the time
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
· Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
· HSA (Health Savings Account)
· 401K Plan
· Paid Sick Time Off
• Collaborate with the team on the design and development of our next-generation device management platform based on a serverless architecture.
• Delivery of high quality code with a focus on, platform scale, performance, and security.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Focused and timely execution against the platform roadmap.
• 4+ years software development experience working on products from conception to deployment.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong web development Experience preferebly using Python frameworks
• Must be a strong team player with excellent verbal and written skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent highly desirable.
Top 3 technical skills/requirements this person should have-
• Strong web development
• Python desirable
? Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
? 6+ months Contract position
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Mehnaz(email@example.com) or call 408-746-1737.