Product Marketing Manager JO # 16349
Our client is a company that provides hardware and software products for IT security, including network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security and security management. They have a requirement for a Product Marketing Manager to work in their San Carlos, CA facility.
- Drive sales enablement activities; act as the key contact with the sales organization driving communications of product direction, positioning, key messages, and sales collateral.
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage the development of sales enablement tools and training for the field sales force and reseller partners.
- Develop the sales tools (PPTs, feature briefs, case studies, white papers, product brochures) to support the sales process of the company’s solutions and drive clarity and consistency of message.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Present our products and solutions in formal and informal settings.
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars, and other external communications channels.
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows, and events – up to 25%
- 3-5 years of outbound product marketing experience
- Work experience within enterprise security or networking targeting large enterprise customers highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch (presentations, white papers, datasheets, brochures, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling and differentiating manner.
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA desirable.
What’s in it for You:
- Excellent facilities and great location.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Bhavana Mathur(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297