Maxonic is looking for a Logistics Specialist for one of our leading customers in the trading Industry.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- International Trade and Logistics Specialist
- When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Reviews and processes customer's orders in a courteous, efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Resolves order issues with the customer regarding pricing, availability, terms and delivery etc.
- Answer and respond to all customer, channel partner and Regional Manager’s inquiries
- Interact with Operations, Engineering and Freight Forwarders to ensure timely shipment of product
- Prepares appropriate order processing documentation including SLI, commercial invoice, AES, Hazmat paperwork
- Interface with Export Coordinator for shipments of licensed products
- Assure compliance of US Export Regulations by following written procedures
- Provide return authorization
- Process credits as needed and assist in accounting issues
- Maintain customer master file data
- Achieve fundamental knowledge of all product lines and operational processes
- Strong ability to work as a team and collaborate with colleagues and share workload as needed to provide quality customer support for the international and domestic customer service team
- Associates Degree from accredited higher learning institution preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer Service
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis
- Exhibit the ability to multi-task effectively, handle multiple interruptions, and prioritize deadlines
- Experience with SAP ERP system
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office a plus
- Experience with AES
- Prior or current IATA / IMDG certification strongly preferred
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Chelmsford, MA
- Duration: 3 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Jhankar Chanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.105