Data Analyst I- JO 16351
Maxonic is looking for a Data Analyst I for one of our leading customers in the information technology field specializing in healthcare. Our client is a catalyst for your value-based healthcare system. They are a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Associate Degree in Computer Information Systems, computer science, or adequate work experience.
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Perform remediation activities for our provider and client members.
- Consults internally and externally regarding the exchange of healthcare data files and routing of data files.
- Researches any issues reported by client or client services regarding data file transmission or routing of data file.
- Assists organizationally surrounding data file movement from client locations, SFTP server, etc.
- Reports on the execution of data file movement.
- Executes data ingestion and load validation reports using SQL, SSIS, and other home grown tools.
- Consults with account manager and client IT personnel regarding the status of data file transmission.
- Assists in design, test, and building of data movement, managed file transfer and encryption and archiving software.
- Builds newly developed software for testing and production release
- Tests newly developed database scripts, software components, and software systems and completes appropriate test documentation
- Promotes software releases and database updates that have been certified by an authorized party to production as directed
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 12 Months Contract position
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Badal Ojha (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext. 124.