Services - Technical Consultant-Resident IV
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Develops and delivers innovative solutions for a dedicated customer using company products.
- Defines customer needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project.
- Collaborates across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work.
- Determines client organization's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and delivers advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes.
- The resident role is based partially or whole on at the clients site and could be at the direction of the client.
Priority Skill Description:
- Essential Computer operation Able to use a computer without difficulty
- Optional High Communication in Japanese
- Read and write in Japanese. Communication will be done through email and incident managing tool
- High Experience in cloud service operations
- At least 1 year of experience
- Low Knowledge and experience in Servers
- IA Server
- HyperVisor(VMWareESXi, OracleVM)
- Low Knowledge and experience in Storage
- NAS Appliances
- SAN Appliances
- Low Knowledge and experience in Network
- Switch (Cisco JUNOS)
- Router (Cisco Juniper)
- Server Load Balancer (F5)
- 24/7 Trouble shooting for night time and holiday, by moving to a “follow the sun” organization which maintains a high skilled service level and will increase trouble shooting response time.
- Dallas will be on duty from 20:30-8:30 (JST)
- MUST Read , Write and Speak Japanese.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Duration: 9 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Dharmaraj (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 131