Services - Technical Consultant V
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
System Innovation DevOps Architect
- The DevOps Architect is responsible for design and development of innovative architectures for System Innovation team into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems for client and client's Customers.
- This position will also serve on the System Innovation team. The idea behind the role is to leverage build DevOps solutions and automation workflows for the client.
The DevOps Architect must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Expertise – Collaborate with Customers, Platform Leads, and client's Internal teams, to architect and design and support cloud solutions.
- Delivery – Complete architecture assessments across projects, prove use of secure solutions to support new distributed computing solutions that span cloud services.
- Technology Strategy - Work with engineering, and management to create technology roadmaps for platform and system innovation team.
- Design and develop secure, de-coupled architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of APIs.
- Understand DevOps requirements to support enterprise-wide application & business transformation.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to client and with appropriate security controls present.
- Implement processes to automate deployment and scaling
- Represents System Innovation Team in development, implementation, and support of cloud systems. Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for DevOps while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout client in design, implementation, and solutions.
- Works with Engineering, Platform, and Client organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions, roadmap, and facilitates complete integration into client's environments.
- Ability to estimate the work and prioritize
- Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) knowledge is great addition.
- Lead a team of 4-6 members and ensure smooth delivery of the solutions
- College degree or High School diploma/equivalent relevant DevOps work experience (4+ years)
- 3+ year experience with one of the Integration platforms such as Messaging, BPM, Cloud (AWS, Azure GCP or VMCloud)
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Experience with development and deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge about service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services
- Expertise of working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions
- Experience of building solutions with Containers and Serverless architectures
- Experience with Orchestration Tool like ServiceNow, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, AngularJS etc
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
- Cloud Architecture related certifications is plus.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Location: This resource will be required to be onsite at the customer location in the Irving area of Dallas, TX.
- Duration: 12 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume Please email your respond to Chandru Kannan (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 116.