Maxonic is looking for a CAM Technician for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The IT Operations CAM Tech is, on a day-to-day basis, responsible for supporting the IT Operations department by performing change / add / move tasks that improve IT efficiencies, facilitate ticket resolution, reduce customer downtime, and help maintain SLA levels.
- Process all new hire computer setups
- Prepare and meet scheduling requirements for delivery of new hire equipment
- Process computers and equipment for terminating employees & contractors
- Evaluate, schedule and perform warranty repairs for returned equipment
- Image, re-image, and prep computers for use based on direction from various IT Operations teams
- Schedule and perform data transfers for re-imaged or upgraded computers
- Provide customer move support
- Identify efficiencies in established processes pertaining to job functionality
- Deliver IT equipment to Sunnyvale client's office locations.
- Move incoming IT inventory into locked storage, assist with low level asset entry, and maintain organization of inventory room under direction of the inventory team.
- Create IT self-help articles according to process.
- Various other duties and tasks as required by the IT Operations management team.
- Required: Strong communication, scheduling and process skills
- Required: Strong customer service skills
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and major computer components (desktop, laptop, monitor, keyboard, etc)
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of computer imaging technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of college (related trade school acceptable) or 4+ years of experience in related field(s)
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to use a hand truck to move large boxes and/or bulk items.
- Able to provide own transportation (required)
- Subject to background check
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6 months Contract position
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Rajanand (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 133.