Maxonic is looking for a MDM Architect for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
Role: Architect (Master Data Management)
- Would be responsible for providing technical leadership to master data management related projects/solutions.
- Would be responsible for documenting architectural requirements and defining solution architecture.
- The incumbent is expected to provide technical leadership to project team(s)
- Provide subject matter expertise for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
- Facilitate and contribute in system feasibility studies, building POCs, pilot implementations and testing while working with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements in a distributed data architecture
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platform
- Engage in assessing and selecting the Master Data Management Platform / vendor and in defining the solution
- Influence technology direction at the enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
- Provide data modeling solutions and recommendations based on the selected technical architecture
- Lead and manage master data management, data governance, metadata, data cleansing and quality projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data for an enterprise.
- Experience in minimum two end to end implementation of master data management, from design to post implementation support.
- Experience in one more of master data management products
- Desired experience implementing in Medical device or other related industries
- Desired experience integrating with SAP, Agile and other applications
- 10+ years working with Master Data Management products / Operations
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 3 months Contract position
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Himanshu Jha (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 106