SAP ABAP Developer
Maxonic is looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Responsible for SAP ABAP development that includes ALV, Module Pool, Smart Forms, BDC, Function Modules, BAPI, User Exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, Workflow , Adobe Forms and Object-oriented Programming
- Responsible for SAP UI5 development that includes HTML5, Fiori, SAP Gateway, OData Services. Experience in Neptune Application development is preferred
- Collaborates with cross-functional IT business analyst team to review the business requirements and design, build, test and implement a variety of SAP objects including reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Write technical documents to support the functional specifications and other efforts
- Collaboratively work with offshore team members: Assign development tasks and recommend technical solutions, conduct regular meetings, review the developments and take ownership at onsite
- Provide code reviews of development of onsite and onsite team members and provide advice on areas of improvement
- Provide estimates and dependencies for development tasks and demonstrate excellent coding abilities to produce scalable quality product
- Involve in performance tuning and maintenance activities and ensures technical solutions meet the performance guidelines and standards
- Participates in day-to-day production support, trouble shooting and apply break fixes to resolve critical bugs
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 5 months Contract position
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Saurav (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 127