Payroll Analyst III temp
Maxonic is looking for a Payroll Analyst III temp for one of our leading customers in the trading Industry.
West Hills, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 500 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g., overtime, leave balances, head count, PTO accrual balances)
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee in the appropriate systems, and adherence to FLSA; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service
- Provide support in maintaining employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence corporate and state guidelines
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential
- Responsible for processing and calculating special payouts which includes but are not limited to commissions, manual checks for terminated employees, LOA pays (STD, Caregiver, Bonding) employee advances and paybacks etc.
- Process and issue year-end reports, W-2s forms
- Answer questions from employees related to payroll topics
- Provide training to employees, supervisors and managers on timecard system and compliance guidelines
- Process and distribute reports as needed for compensation, taxes paid, garnishments and deductions
- Prepare and review payroll accounting entries to be posted to the G/L for Accounting close, i.e. bonus accruals, payroll accruals, PTO accruals etc..
- Run and report on regular payroll data audits
- Plan and organize oneself in a reliable and consistent manner and great attention to detail is a must.
- Adhere to a high degree of professionalism and discretion since the role will be exposed to confidential information
- To research and resolve problems.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with staff members.
- Organize, multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
- Two years of college education or 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience with eTime, ADP and Workday; SAP experience is a plus
- Strong MS office skills, especially Excel
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: West Hills, CA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Suresh Madavanani (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.113.