16359 – Test Automation Engineer
Our client is a cloud computing software company in the hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) industry. They are currently looking for Server-side Integration Engineer This is Contract role located in Durham, NC.
- Empowered to test the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality products/features
- Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure that the code developed is testable - are the logs sufficient, should any test hooks be built into the code, is there enough debug information available in case of failure, etc.
- Analyzing failures and determining root cause, filing defects in the Defect Tracking System and driving them to closure
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Programming experience for Test Automation with Python
- Automating test cases and execute as part of new feature testing and regression testing and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Experience developing clean, maintainable automated tests for REST API and backend components. UI (selenium) nice to have.
- Experience with writing and debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software
- Experience in filesystems/object store / distributed systems / HCI is a plus
- Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, KVM or XenSever.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Durham, NC
- Local candidates Preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (Anjali.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291.