GDOT QA Automation Engineer with Selenium - JO 16360
Maxonic is looking for a GDOT QA Automation Engineer with Selenium for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Expertise in creating test plans, developing test scenarios for applications - Required 3 Years
- Experience in working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server - Required 1 Years
- Experience in creating automated test scripts using Selenium and .Net - Required 3 Years
- .NET Programming experience - Highly desired 1 Years
- Develops and executes automated and/or manual software quality assurance testing.
- Expertise in creating test plans, developing test scenarios for applications.
- Creates and executes test designs, strategies, and cases.
- Develops test methods for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Create and execute automated test scripts using Selenium and .net.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to debug the data.
- Determines regression test scenarios to ensure existing functionality was not affected from new development.
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.
- Tracks and communicates application errors (defects) to development teams in a clear and concise manner. Verifies fixes.
- Document test results according to required procedures.
- Hands on experience in Data-driven testing using Selenium.
- Proven experience with smoke testing, data driven, functional and regression testing.
- Knowledgeable about project management tools.
- Collaborate closely with teams, (developers, architects, team leads and project managers) in order to effectively test projects/issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.