Technical Support Specialist
Maxonic is looking for a Technical Support Specialist for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- The IT Contractor is responsible for converting 80-100 operations alignment and test systems to the Windows 10® platform.
- These systems consist of a windows based computer configured to operate and control various pieces of test equipment and specialized fixtures.
- Updates will also need to be extended to equipment from traditional test equipment providers such as national Instruments, Agilent and Newport as well as several custom robots and internal electrical platforms.
- The Contractor will work with manufacturing engineering, software engineering and R&D as required to resolve software and hardware incompatibility issues as they arise.
- This may require the contractor to be involved with modifying various pieces of internally developed software to resolve these situations.
- It is the Contractor’s responsibility to ensure a seamless transition to Windows 10® on all test and alignment systems.
- The individual must have working experience with various windows platforms, be detail oriented, have good organizational and troubleshooting skills, and be self-starting.
- The individual will take direction from the Manufacturing Engineering Manager but must be able to work cross functionally with R&D, Software, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality.
- Ideally, the individual shall have a BS in Computer Science.
- Programming skills in C#, Matlab, Labview are a plus.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Priyanshu Sinha (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.130.