Maxonic is looking for a Quality Engineer for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Apply Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate and promotes the company vision.
- Review impact analysis of changes to facilities and equipment.
- Review and Approve equipment and facilities qualification documents to ensure compliance with all applicable internal and regulatory standards.
- Informs management of issues identified during qualification activities and recommends appropriate actions to address the issue(s).
- Drives continuous improvement to the site’s equipment and facilities qualification/validation program.
- Assist in the review of site procedures related to equipment and facilities as required
- Monitor the site’s calibration program.
- Monitor the site’s preventative maintenance program.
- Facilitate, participate, and approve Risk Assessment.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business/compliance needs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- A minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical/related regulated industry.
- Experience with equipment and facilities validation Quality Systems.
- Must be detail oriented to detect errors or deficiencies with equipment and facilities qualification documentation.
- Possess the ability to use sound judgment in discerning if equipment and facilities qualification documentation accurately and completely reflects the documentation and requirements of the system.
- Utmost integrity and personal responsibility are required to maintain the highest ethical standards for regulatory compliance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory documentation requirements.
- Knowledge or prior experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for pharmaceutical products.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with or experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Track Wise, and Calibration/PM Systems.
- Mastery of skills required to read, understand, and adhere to the SOPs and policies of a GMP environment.
- Experience in Risk Assessment.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Allentown, PA
- Duration: 11 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Jhankar Chanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.105.