16367 – Android Engineer
Our client is one of many well-known companies in mobile world. They are looking for Android Engineer to work from Mountain View, CA office. This is a long term W2 contract role.
Looking for a client engineer with hands-on skills and production-grade project experience in mobile app development (Android). You will be a core part of a passionate team charged with developing, incubating, and launching a portfolio of product concepts that will transform healthcare. The agile team will be working to design and develop innovative digital health services and solutions. By leveraging smart phones, wearables, medical devices and IoTs in health/wellness domain, your work will significantly benefit real-world patients, seniors, physicians and care givers.
- Solid coding skills with product development and prototyping experience in order to implement and validate solutions
- Proficiency in the Android development environment with the ability to create fully working prototypes
- Strong knowledge of Android application development, design principles, patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile/web applications to back-end services
- BS/MS in computer science or related areas with 5+ years of project experience.
- Hands on experience with Android Application Manager and other key frameworks aiding Application Development
- Hands on experience and in-depth working knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Technologies – Java, Perforce, Git
- Methodologies – Scrum, Agile
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract W2 only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408.400.2308.