DHS - Mainframe Programmer Analyst - JO 16369
Maxonic is looking for a DHS - Mainframe Programmer Analyst for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- CICS and DB2 Coding on Z/02 - Required 4 Years
- COBOL - Required 4 Years
- Debugging Tools - Required 4 Years
- SQL - Required 4 Years
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university AND five years of programming experience
- Maintains information technology systems using COBOL, DB2, VSAM and JCL in the Z/OS operating system
- Develops logical code for efficient program execution
- Knowledge of COBOL, DB2, JCL, Utilities, and DEBUG
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to work independently
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 11 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.