GTRI - Cognos BI Developer - JO 16370
Maxonic is looking for a GTRI - Cognos BI Developer for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Cognos Analytics 11.x, Framework Manager, Event Studio, Oracle 12c, Relational, OLAP, Star Schema, Multi-dimensional database models.
- Experience with ETL tools like DataStage is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau
- Support a business intelligence environment using Cognos & other IBM products
- Troubleshooting of report issues and performance issues that are critical
- Work with DBAs, report authors and system administrators to track down and improve or eliminate bottlenecks in the BI reporting & ETL environment
- To design, build & deliver BI solutions using Cognos Anlaytics 11.x
- Provide technical support to Cognos power users.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 11 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharmaraj (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 131.