Business Systems Analyst II
Our client specializes in internet connection and data centers. Its purpose is to protect, connect and power the digital economy through its data centers and network connectivity, colocation and professional services and the portfolio of advanced interconnection solutions. They are currently in need of a Business Systems Analyst II.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Business systems analysts are responsible for the analysis, adjustment and restructuring of different aspects of a business.
- It is a business systems analyst's responsibility to ensure that a business’s structure is meeting top output efficiency.
- Business system analysts work closely with individuals at all levels of employment to see what is and isn't working in the most efficient manner possible.
- They are responsible for interacting with and addressing employees at all levels in a professional manner while providing constructive criticism that is conducive to the restructuring of current systems.
- Travel may be required in order to gain a more intimate understanding of current methods of conducting business.
- Business systems analysts are responsible for identifying and addressing current and future business needs within the realms of currently accessible resources.
- They are responsible for advising on the allocation of resources in such a way that minimizes waste and maximizes efficient use and profitability.
- Most work for business systems analysts is done off site and requires little to no physical activity beyond walking, standing, driving and talking.
- Their positions are ongoing requiring multiple follow ups on completed work and flexible availability for future consultation.
- Business systems analysts must have a functional understanding of software systems and at least fundamental understanding of software coding.
- They must be completely proficient in Microsoft Office and have interpersonal communication skills.
- Business system analysts must be prepared to address any concerns that arise during any restructuring of existing systems and adequately explain advantages and disadvantages to any stem changes made under their supervision.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6 months Contract position
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Priyanshu (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 130