Maxonic is looking for a Test Technician for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- All the duties and responsibilities of an Associate Test Technician Test and certify assemblies to meet quality standards Prepare tested assemblies for customer
- Includes assembly testing, pre-testing, and final testing
- Perform inspection of raw materials and products to ensure acceptability
- Process repairs on assemblies within a specified lead-time
- Assist in troubleshooting and testing process/products
- Perform inquiry screens on computer system
- Ability to cross train into different product line cells
- Record and provide data for managerial reports
- Troubleshoot and test process/products with minimal assistance
- Identify and solve product issues
- Train other Technicians on new or existing processes/products
- Cross-trained in at least two interdepartmental processes/product
- Projects and other duties as assigned
- Actively participate with Lean
- Manufacturing improvement initiatives including development and implementation.
- Two year associate degree in electronics or similar field preferred
- Related course work or work experience can be considered in place of education
- Two years as an Associate Test Technician or comparable work experience
- Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria Consistently have met all performance factors set for an Associate Test Technician Proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills Proven attention to detail and follow up skills Proven decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work schedule
- Proficient with test equipment/processes used in department
- Proven understanding of the Manufacturing Work Order and Inventory Control systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of computers and basic SAP skills
- Ability to read schematics and technical drawings
- Proficient understanding of electronic circuitry and mechanical aptitude required
- Ability to work flex time between a minimum of two products
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: San Jose, CA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Devanaga Santosh (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.132.