Maxonic is looking for a Scientist 1 for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Qualified candidates must have a BS/MS/PhD in the field in Bioengineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Molecular Biology , or a related field and a minimum of 2 years laboratory experience.
- An interdisciplinary education and/or experience is preferred to allow for a systems-level approach on projects.
- Good presentation skills, communication skills and experience developing testing, measurement and characterization methods are desired.
- Critical thinking skills, troubleshooting experience, and experience in statistical data analysis, using tools such as JMP, Minitab,
- Excel macros, MatLab are also desired.
- LabView experience would be beneficial, but is not required.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to work well within a team setting, while executing independently, as well as show initiative in experimental planning and addressing issues pro-actively.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: San Francisco, CA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Chandru kannan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.116.