Events Coordinator IV
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Events Coordinator IV.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
• Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
• HSA (Health Savings Account)
• 401K Plan
• Paid Sick Time Off
- The Tradeshow Coordinator is responsible for supporting the tradeshow team in the strategic planning, execution and oversight of clients participation in industry, analyst and alliance events.
• Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including technical & product marketing, product management, procurement, finance, accounting, marketing operations, press/analyst, etc.
• Development of engaging social media campaigns for all tradeshows, collaboration with the Social Media team on deployment, and reporting on social impact quarterly.
• Management of all post event lead follow up to include: Eloqua template upload to GMO, Opstrack requests, support crafting follow up communications, and reporting on email campaigns quarterly.
• Assist with tracking program and department budgets. Open all PRs and track until fully invoiced, reconciling discrepancies at EOQ with finance team. Manage tradeshow credit card reconciliation.
• Support events managers in other aspects of their events such as opening and managing design projects with creative team, submitting sessions, requesting Dell AV and show services, coordinating booth schedules, ordering giveaways & staff shirts.
• Independently manage small scale tradeshows as necessary
• Own VMworld booth staff registration, scheduling, shirts, giveaways, vendor reg/hotels, surveys & reporting.
• Experience coordinating events and ideally tradeshows as well
• Ability to think strategically to ensure event supports business goals.
• Flexible and agile- able to take on last minute requests calmly and prioritize as necessary
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
• MSFT Office literate required. Salesforce, Eloqua and Oracle BI tool software knowledge a plus.
• Experience fostering collaboration and teamwork.
• Superior communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Marketing/ Communications background desired.
• Undergraduate degree required.
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 6 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume Please email your respond to Priyanshu (email@example.com ) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 130.