16380 Senior Salesforce CPQ Business Systems Analyst
Our client is an IT automation and security company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Senior Salesforce CPQ Business Systems Analyst The position is at Client’s Headquarters – Santa Clara, CA.
With Client’s recent upgrade to an all SaaS-based systems landscape, the Senior Salesforce CPQ Business System Analyst will be highly visible, working in a techno-functional position supporting our CPQ process for renewals and net new sales. The BSA will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements in Sales and Renewals. Previous hands-on experience in Salesforce and CPQ will be a key to success in this role.
- Work closely with Sales and Renewals team to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support CPQ solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Interface directly with Sales and Renewals to understand business problems, streamline processes, design solutions and deliver CPQ solutions.
- Act as single point of contact for the business regarding all CPQ related processes.
- Implement Product Configuration, Product Attribute Based Pricing and advanced approval configurations.
- Assist in the discovery phase of various projects to make critical design decisions.
- Guide and assist the team with regression, UAT, and system integration testing for existing and new CPQ process (Steelbrick).
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle.
- Participate in IT strategy, resulting in a long-term roadmap that supports Infoblox vision and goals.
- 6 to 8 years in a Senior Business System Analyst role, with demonstrated hands-on experience developing business relationship and creating requirement definition, user story, functional specification, test cases, and root cause analysis.
- 5+ years Salesforce configuration and design experience plus three years of CPQ experience.
- Deep understanding of the Lead to quote process.
- Deep expertise in the SaaS, HW, SW, and Maintenance business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process area
Hands on experience of CPQ functionality including Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates in Steelbrick CPQ
Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, and other standard Salesforce customization.
- A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
Ability and interest in training/educating users in tools, processes, procedures.
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- The ideal candidate will possess…
- Proven experience in SalesForce Sales Cloud and CPQ design and configuration.
- Experience and a deep understanding of the Lead to Order process.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
Certified Salesforce Admin and CPQ
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Full Time
- Position location: Santa Clara, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Shreya (Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300.