SR Consultant – Salesforce 16381
In a world full of threats to the integrity and performance of critical Internet systems, our client provides a range of products that mitigate these risks. As a successful start up, and now as a public company, they have continuously advanced their technologies, and provide solutions to thousands of clients across the globe. They currently have a requirement for a Salesforce SR Consultant This is a full-time direct hire.
- Design, implement and support Sales Operations related business processes and system functionality working closely with the company Renewals organization
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization
- Directly interface with Sales Operations, IT, and Sales teams to understand business problems to design and deliver solutions
- Be the single point of contact for the business users to raise concerns for Salesforce
- Utilize project management skills to take ownership, as well as to lead and manage project deliverables
- Perform integration design between Salesforce and other relevant applications
- Work with the Development Team as required to develop new functionality to support changes/enhancements in Salesforce
Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle
- Liaise with the offshore support teams for day to day P1-3 support and enhancements
- Ensure adherence to agreed internal processes and procedures
- Align with business partners to prioritize as well as to design and deliver solutions that enable company’s growth and scalability
- A minimum of Five years working as a Business Analyst with proven hands-on experience developing business relationships including requirements definition, functional specification creation, testing, and root cause analysis
- A minimum of 5 years Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- A deep understanding of the Lead to Order process
- A clear understanding of Quoting and Renewals methodologies
- Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and a strong sense of ownership
- Full time hire
- Tacoma, WA or Remote
What’s in it for You:
- Cool, fast growing and nimble company with a central Silicon Valley location.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work with key management, across business units and have a major impact on how the business is run.
About the Client:
This public company grew fast, very fast, and they did so by embracing advanced technology from the very beginning. Their products are diverse, but all geared toward making corporate web infrastructures safe from the perils of the Internet. They are still small, though very successful and growing fast.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. ?Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. ?We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. ?We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Shreya (email@example.com) ) or call 4084002300