GTRI - ETL Developer - JO 16382
Maxonic is looking for a DPS- Help Desk Analyst 2 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: 5 – 8 years of experience with Data Stage and extensive experience in web service based integrations.
- Perform source to target data mapping.
- Review and assess business rules, project plans, development and test specifications.
- Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes. Monitor production processes and respond to errors and emergency issues.
- Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
- Document all ETL processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 7 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (Kiran@maxonic.com) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.