GDOT IT Support Specialist 1 - JO 16385
Maxonic is looking for a GDOT IT Support Specialist 1 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Computer Imaging - Required 1 Years
- Microsoft SCCM - Required 1 Years
- Windows Deploy Studio (WDS) - Required 1 Years
- Inventory Management - Required 6 Months
- Customer Service - Required 2 Years
- Windows 10 - Required 2 Years
- Windows 7 - Required 2 Years
- Image creation and deployment via Microsoft WDS and SCCM
- Oversight of GDOT’s Platform.
- Providing support and consultation to GDOT’s customers.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 11 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Amit Kumar (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 103.