Maxonic is looking for an Electrician for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Under general supervision, performs Journey level electrical work involved with the design, installation, maintenance, operation and repair of Housing and Dining Department equipment. This work includes but is not limited to electrical systems of all types, domestic appliances of all types.
- Responsible for the installation of various electrical, domestic appliances, fixtures, and equipment which he/she ensures are in compliance with UPC, OSHA and manufacturer’s requirements, standards, and codes.
- Under general supervision, performs Journey level electrical work involved with the design, installation, maintenance, operation and repair of Housing and Dining Department electrical equipment.
- Replaces switches, receptacles, light fixtures, ballast's, and relamps light fixtures. Does electrical repair on motors, switches, and controls. Make electrical hook-ups. Performs PM&I on electrical equipment.
- Work includes any electrical function as described in the National Electrical Code. Work is done on various voltages and distribution systems up to 480V 3 Ph.
Position Performance Characteristics:
- Output/Quality: Responsible for meeting time and volume requirements in an accurate, reliable and professional manner. Produce high-quality work that meets established standards and assures the efficient use of resources.
- Work Habits: Reports to work in a timely manner as scheduled. Exercise care in use of equipment, material, and capitol assets. Complies with all safety protocols and procedures including PPE as required. Demonstrates the ability to complete assigned tasks, meets deadlines, thinks and acts effectively and responds to changes in procedures, processes, responsibilities, and assignments in a positive manner.
- Communication Skills/Interpersonal Skills: Communicates verbally and/or in writing efficiently with a variety of other people as necessary. Acts as an effective team player. Participates in maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
- Initiative and Execution: Demonstrates the ability to originate constructive and appropriate action to achieve desired results. Provide follow-through action to achieve desired results in a timely manner.
- Customer Service: Maintain a positive service attitude and approach to students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. Performs assigned duties in such a way to contribute to internal/external customer satisfaction and confidence in the services provided.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Stanford, CA
- Duration: 3 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email MD. Zeeshan Ali (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.119.