Talent Development Manager 1
Maxonic is looking for a Talent Development Manager 1 for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Talent Management and Workforce Strategy at Stanford, you will combine your operational knowledge of managing a Talent Acquisition function with leading university-wide projects and programs related to hiring and onboarding.
- Our current initiatives include efforts around employee value proposition, recruitment marketing, candidate experience, onboarding, workforce analytics and more.
- This role on our team is unique because while some of our team members are deep experts in the fields such as marketing and analytics, this position requires a combination of broad talent acquisition experience with excellent project management capabilities. The approximate work breakdown is as follows:
- Project Management – we have some large projects involving our upgrading ATS and careers site coming up in the near future that would be assigned to you as a project manager
- Talent Acquisition business partnership to assigned schools or units
- Executive search for director-level and above positions
- Managing miscellaneous operational aspects for our team such as vendor management, immigration questions, etc
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Directly related experience working in talent acquisition is required.
- Experience working on projects through either work or school is necessary.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills is necessary, familiarity with applicant tracking systems, such as Taleo or PeopleSoft, is a plus.
Nice to haves would be:
- MBA (if the individual has an MBA, I would consider fewer years of experience)
- PMP certification or other formal project management training
- Experience handling executive searches
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Redwood City, CA
- Duration: 3 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Raj Anand (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.133.