Software Engineer 3 - JO 16390
Maxonic is looking for a Software Engineer 3 for one of our leading customers in the information technology field specializing in healthcare. Our client is a catalyst for your value-based healthcare system. They are a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Bachelor Degree Computer Science (or similar field of study)
- 10+ years software development experience
- Expert in C# (Proficiency in C++ is a big plus)
- Ability to understand complex non-linear code
- Expert in SQL with a focus on maximizing query performance
- Advanced windows GUI design skillset
- Good understanding of WCF services and IPC strategies
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to client?s specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
· Duration: 12 Months Contract position
- Location: Donelson TN
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Badal Ojha (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 124.