Solutions System Engineer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Solutions System Engineer to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility. This is a Contract-To-Hire role for the candidate who can work on W2.
1. BS/MS in Computer Science.
2. Strong programming skills. Programming skills can be in one or more of C, C++ or python
3. Troubleshooting skills, including hands-on updates of firmware, OS and drivers in the lab.
4. Strengths in the following
ipmi & ipmi tools, server bios options
firmware utilities - afu flash, soc flash, yafu flash
efi shell programming, redfish standard
ipmi v2.0 serial-over-LAN, syslog, SNMP, system event log
PCIe card driver updates
experience working with servers that span L6 to L10 assembly levels
Tcp/Ip Ipv4 and Ipv6 Networking
operating system installation and configuration
- Contract to Hire – W2 ONLY
- Local candidates in Bay Area, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123