16392 – Oracle QA Engineer
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Contract to Hire for Oracle QA Engineer to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility.
Experienced QA engineer with the following skills:
- Experience of Oracle DB installation &configuration including Oracle RAC installation.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, hands-on experience in Linux environment.
- 2+ years relevant experience for enterprise level storage, servers and data center related hardware.
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with testing applications with the Oracle Application stack (Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM), Oracle Virtual Manager(OVM), Oracle Recovery Manager(RMAN), Oracle Application Server etc.)
- Storage management applications like replication, backup, archiving etc.
- Experience with Oracle ASM, LVM and KVM.
Experience in one or more scripting languages (Shell, Python preferred)
- Experience with QA tools and automation infrastructure/framework(e.g., JIRA, Jenkins, Robo-framework, Selenium)
- Contract to hire
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you.