Systems Automation engineer - 16394
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Systems Automation Engineer. This is a Contract role in Santa Clara, CA.
If you are interested, please click apply with your most current resume or email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com / 408-400-2291).
- Strong Python Automation experience / Python development
- Strong Ansible experience using Python
- Hands-on infrastructure experience in Linux OS and/or storage.
Scope of work:
- BS/MS in Computer Science.
- Strong Linux background
- Knowledge of hardware like servers, switches and storage
- Datacenter automation of provisioning, orchestration, deployment, firmware upgrades, configuration management, power operations etc. of repetitive tasks.
- experience in the use of tools like shell programming, python, ansible, & terraform.
- Contract – W2 preferred
- Local candidates ONLY
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.