Application Developer III
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Application Developer III.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
• Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
• HSA (Health Savings Account)
• 401K Plan
• Paid Sick Time Off
- The Security Development Life Cycle (SDL) at client is a set of tools and processes which enable secure development of client's Products.
- Product Security Tools and Automation Engineers help build complex automations, dashboards, data warehouses and other awesome capabilities which enable the SDL process to drive a great security culture across client.
- If you have a development background, can solve problems creatively, can quickly adapt to changing circumstances with a passion to develop cool capabilities which helps enable a global process across 8000+ developers, then this is the job for you!
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain scalable automation capabilities (new tools, scripts, APIs etc.) which help enable global processes
• Develop and maintain dashboards (through Power BI and Tableau) for SDL process reporting
• Develop and maintain data warehouses which consolidate data from various sources like JIRA, Bugzilla and other enterprise wide tools.
• Develop and maintain workflows, forms, custom fields and screens within the Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, JIRA, and JIRA Service Desk)
Who are we looking for:
• BS/MS in a Computer Science or related field with 8+ years of experience in developing dashboards, web applications and scripts
• Tableau and Power BI Development Skills
• Familiar with the capabilities of bug tracking frameworks such as JIRA and Bugzilla
• Web based application development skills (Web Apps (Java/Node.JS), APIs etc.)
• Experience in working with APIs (Bugzilla and JIRA API usage experience is a plus)
• Experience configuring screens, fields, and workflows as well as scripting automation in JIRA is a plus
• Experience in writing scripts to perform data queries, ETL operations, generate reports
• Strong believer in working in an agile manner including failing fast, adapting quickly and making progress
• Team Player, Self-motivated, independent and works-well within and across functional teams
• Outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
• Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 6 months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume Please email your respond to Mehnaz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext 102.