Billing Business Analyst 3 - JO 16397
Maxonic is looking for a Billing Business Analyst 3 for one of our leading customers in the information technology field specializing in healthcare. Our client is a catalyst for your value-based healthcare system. They are a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of experience required.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
· Duration: 6 Months Contract position
- Location: Prussia Pennsylvania
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (Kiran@maxonic.com) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.