GA DHS Business Analyst - Data Warehouse - JO 16402
Maxonic is looking for a GA DHS Business Analyst - Data Warehouse for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Must have a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related technical field
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project/Sharepoint Workspace planning tool
- Must have excellent customer service skills with strong decision making capabilities
- Must have excellent verbal skills
- Creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery in OIT
- Developing business requirements and related business rules based on needs of the Department of Human Services offices and divisions
- Working closely with the business users and Applications Leads in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of these applications as it relates to OIT
- Identifying requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis.
- Soliciting requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings with both OIT and Business Partners to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements
- Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Provides single point of contact for assigned project
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharma Raj (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 131.