Project Coordinator 3 - JO 16403
Maxonic is looking for a Project Coordinator 3 for one of our leading customers in the information technology field specializing in healthcare. Our client is a catalyst for your value-based healthcare system. They are a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 5+years experience in a Project Coordination/Project Management role.
- Strong documentation and time management skills.
- Self-starter, strong ability to multi-task and manage projects and tasks independently.
- Team player and works well with others, has the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in easy to understand terms.
- 5+ years using MS Word, Adobe PDFs, Excel, and other office applications (e.g. Smartsheet)
- Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
- Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
- Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
- Manages critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
· Duration: 3 Months Contract position
- Location: Alpharetta Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharma Raj (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 131.