Maxonic is looking for a Marketing Specialist for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Our team is responsible for the marketing and communication of company digital tools to increase global customer engagement and digitally drive revenue.
- By supporting fishersci.com programs this role will focus primarily on our internal and external communication of our fishersci.com web features and capabilities.
- This role will focus both on B2C (direct on the web) and B2B marketing initiatives.
- The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for communicating fishersci.com features, updates, and functionality in external facing customer communications and through training our commercial teams.
- Success in this role requires being highly skilled at influential communication across a broad organization as well as the ability to communicate improvements and opportunities in a meaningful way to sales teams and customers.
- The Marketing Specialist should incorporate feedback from the field into content that communicates value and helps customers understand our integrated platform and transactional channels available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customer communications of enhancements
- Forming customer facing communications to drive customer engagement through digital transaction channels utilizing traditional sales support tools, sales training, and innovative digital campaigns
- Update and improve web properties to help customers navigate and utilize tools available to them
- Commercial enablement
- Enable a scalable plan to encourage and enable commercial teams to be familiar with our web properties and marketplaces utilized by their customers.
- Coordinate business review template sections for our analyst partners to include customer specific data and allow business development teams to change customer behavior by revealing opportunities for savings
- Support regional differences based on technology differences and preferred communication methods
- Collaborating with the RFP team to help us win large business deals
- Marketplace trends (B2B)
- Understand the eProcurement landscape and changes in market trends.
- Keep up to date on functionality with our top partners
- Partner with the eProcurement team to create a plan around our smaller marketplace partners
- Marketplace optimization and partnerships (B2B)
- Map and manage marketing opportunities within our top marketplace partners
- Create co-marketing tools with our top market place partners to drive leadership with our procurement customers
- Attend marketplace conferences to stay up to date on trends and features
- Prior marketing experience building plans with various stakeholders, seeing them through to execution, measuring results, and continuing to iterate to improve
- Successful track record of achieving results through and in collaboration with others
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated project planning skills
- Comfort with a high level of intensity and change, ability to be agile and continuously improve
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Customer first perspective, putting the customers needs at the center of our work
- Marketing or business degree preferred.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Suresh (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.113.