Mechanical Automation Engineer
Maxonic is looking for a Mechanical Automation Engineer for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- This position is under the direction of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and includes responsibilities related to specifying, designing, fabricating, and qualifying new equipment and equipment improvements to drive improved productivity, capacity, cost reduction, and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSME preferred)
- OR, a minimum of 4 years demonstrated applicable technical experience
- Proficient in MS Office and SolidWorks (or similar)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems using systematic methods
- Experience applying engineering principles to mechanical designs
- Experience in contributing to an engineering team to execute project tasks within budgetary limits and time constraints
- Experience in technical writing including reports and procedures
- Exposure to the specification, design, and fabrication of a mechanical system
- Exposure to engineering tools and methods for tasks such as experimentation (DOE), risk assessment (FMEA), process control (SPC), and statistical analysis
- Exposure to design and implementation of automation systems for high-mix/low-volume production desired
- Medical Device/Biopharmaceutical manufacturing (i.e. GMP, FDA, ISO13485) experience desired
- Self-motivated with good problem solving and communication
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Logan, UT
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Arif (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.128.