Sr. Staff Business Analyst - Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Maxonic is looking for a Sr. Staff Business Analyst - Supply Chain and Manufacturing for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Responsible for planning and executing assigned purchasing related activities to procure raw materials & finished goods in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Determines material requirements and maintains inventory at planned levels.
- Works on tasks of diverse scope, including acquiring and analyzing data.
- Reports product and material availability issues & provides supply status and shipment tracking to Customer Service & Operations teams.
- Maintains purchase order and product data in ERP system.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers.
- Completes special projects and assignments as requested.
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with studies in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- 3 years analyst experience related to materials planning and purchasing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Knowledge, understanding and application of Supply Chain concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- ERP experience a must. Data extraction skills (via ODBC) preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Rockwood, TN
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Devanaga Santosh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.132.