Computing Support Analyst
Maxonic is looking for a Computing Support Analyst for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Under direct supervision, provide technical support to end-users for computer hardware, audio/ visual, IoT, PoS, software, and network related problems.
- Provide first line of response to requests for various hardware, software, peripheral, and networking technical assistance in a call center type of environment. Provide remote problem resolution when possible.
- Translate all support issues into the Service Now ticketing system.
- Resolve basic end-user problems, perform triage and escalate to various tier 2 and tier 3 teams as appropriate.
- Install, upgrade, image, configure, setup and troubleshoot computing and communication devices and peripherals.
- Transport technology hardware throughout campus.
- May work on projects assisting tier 2 support with analysis, data entry, and deployment of technology.
- Maintain the integrity, security, and privacy of various systems by following R&DE’s policies and procedures.
- Create, update, and maintain documentation for clients and staff in compliance with university policy and federal and state regulations in Confluence and Service Now.
- Assist with Audio/Visual setup.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Experience with various operating systems and computing devices.
- Experience installing and configuring desktop computer systems in a networked computing environment, and in applying diagnostic techniques for problem troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of some of the application portfolio such as Office 365, Google Drive, One Drive, Duo Mobile, Adobe, Cisco Jabber, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, VMWare Fusion, SLACK, BigFix Tririga, EATEC, Reserve, Kronos time clocks, Oracle Opera, Kinetix, Crash Plan, Intelligent Hub, and Zoom.
- Ability to navigate through Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, and iOS operating systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy required to interact effectively with and provide customer service to a broad audience.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Stanford, CA
- Duration: 3 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Arif (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.128.