DHS Office 365 Administrator-Level 1 - JO 16410
Maxonic is looking for a DHS Office 365 Administrator-Level 1 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T. related field or 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Office 365 Pro Plus core applications
- Experience with Okta Identity Mgmt application tool
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse project team in a highly visible, fast paced and changing project environment with aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Perform Office 365 service account administration and maintenance
- Act as the primary contact that sets up and supports each Office 365 service user
- Address client connectivity, client software, and mobility installation issues
- Address Office 365 service availability issues within the customer’s organizational span of control
- Manage Office 365 settings, user accounts, and subscriptions for the customer organization
- May also assist with SharePoint support to include granting group access, etc.
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Usha Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 129.