GDOT Power BI Developer 3 - JO 16417
Maxonic is looking for a GDOT Power BI Developer 3 for one of our leading customers in the (Industry).
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Power BI design, development, and deployment experience - Required 6 Years
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Power BI - Required 4 Years
- Coding in SQL, PL/SQL and Python - Required 2 Years
- Data Modelling - Required 3 Years
- Data visualization tools - Required 3 Years
- Data Analysis - Required 2 Years
- Experience to design, build, test, and execute ETL packages which can support multiple business needs and processes. - Required
- Experience in manipulating large sets of data (historic/real-time) and structured/unstructured data sources (SQL Server/Oracle). - Required
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills. - Required
- Preference will be given to candidates who provide sample data visualizations. - Highly desired
- Experience with Oracle Exadata Data Warehouses - Highly desired
- Experience with Tableau – Required
- Experience The Power BI Developer will be responsible for design,build and deployment of Power BI Solution and analytical reports from diverse data sources.
- Regularly interact with the users ranging from the end user to directors to understand, document and communicate their needs, perform requirements analysis, develop and deliver Data Models, Business Intelligence and data transformation solutions
- The role will cover complete systems development life cycle (SDLC) phases including requirements gathering, data analysis, data modeling, Reports and dashboards development, implementation, and post-implementation support. During the design phase, the role will work closely with the Technical Lead and Solution Architect to produce data models that follow industry best practices and company standards.
- End-to-end development of new reports and dashboards and modification of existing reports and dashboards, utilizing Power BI.
- Enhance business understanding and decision making with data visualizations and provide analytics, business intelligence and data analytics for data-driven decision making.
- Support BI solutions by monitoring and tuning queries and investigating data integrity
- Improve performance and extend functionality
- Maintain and document operational environment.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Dharma Raj Kumar (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 EXT 131.