Testing and Validation Engineer
Maxonic is looking for a Testing and Validation Engineer for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Design and Develop Recyclable Coolers, test and validate to suit client’s cold chain needs.
- Customize Recyclable Coolers to suit business and customer needs.
- Identify alternate insulative materials, designs and material sources.
- Author technical protocols, reports, SOPs and pack-outs
- Be the person for in-plant validation and external test agencies coordination.
- Develop temperature monitoring programs and custom Ambient profiles for client’s shipping lanes.
- B.S. in a technical discipline, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Project management and Finance education or equivalent experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas and think creatively
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence, lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrated ability to drive problem solving, strategy development, and execution by managing cross-functional teams (providing process and thought leadership)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Duration: 03 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Devanaga Santosh (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.132.