Content Editor - 16444
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Content Editor. The position is in San Francisco, CA or Minneapolis,MN or Charlotte, NC.
- Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help content in compliance with stated standards and content strategy
- Engage across functional teams in business, design, and technology to gather and clarify content and requirements
- Collaborate with User Experience teams working in both Agile and waterfall processes to ensure consistency across deliverables and inform editorial standards and considerations
- Deliver content in required formats, working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support business and technology requirements
- Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status
- Support peer reviews and provide feedback as needed
- 5+ years of technical/UX writing experience for online and mobile products
- Demonstrated experience with the overall UX design process, including UCD principles and implications for content
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams across a large organization
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframes, UI copy, in-flow messages, and software specifications; particularly for complex software applications
- Demonstrated experience creating user-facing instructional and help copy
- Cross-channel (browser, tablet, smartphone) writing experience, strong understanding of responsive design and implications for content
- Understanding of digital content lifecycle management and technologies, demonstrated experience with content management systems
- Previous experience with American for Disabilities Act (ADA) 508 Standards compliance requirements and implications for content
- Previous experience with Financial Services preferred
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite, Adobe Pro (X up),
- Proficiency with standard office collaboration tools (e.g. Lync, Zoom)
- Proficiency with Agile and waterfall development processes and familiarity with associated tools (JIRA/Confluence, ALM).
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 24 Months
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.