IT Enterprise Applications Architect JO #16457
Maxonic is looking for an IT Enterprise Applications Architect for one of our customers. Our client enables the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience. It is a global leader in entertainment technology. Its innovative products revolutionize how people find content across a changing media landscape.
Location: San Jose, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Direct experience in architecture design/implementation of large ERP, CRM/CSM systems for global corporations.
- Experience with e-commerce and DXP/CMS system such as Magento, AEM will be a plus
- 2+ years Direct, hands-on experience with ESB applications such as Boomi, MuleSoft
- Experience with Cloud Services, implementing applications and migrating applications on the Cloud
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Experience with the technical and deployment challenges of migrating legacy systems to a new architecture
- This role will require the creation of content such as design documents, recommendations and other written deliverables
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Contract to hire position
- Locals only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2297