IT Ecommerce Architect - JO 16458
Maxonic is looking for a IT Ecommerce Architect for one of our leading customers in the digital video recorder Company in San Jose, CA.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 10+ years of experience in a B2C and/or B2B digital commerce or related
- 10+ function; In addition, at least five years in a consultative role is
- Knowledge of application architecture, database design, application development, configuration, and reporting with demonstrated experience with large-scale application integration efforts
- 2+ years Direct, hands-on experience with ESB applications such as
- 2+ Boomi, MuleSoft
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Operations or a related field from an accredited college/university;
- MBA from an accredited college/university is preferred Exceedingly versed in eCommerce technology as well as CMS/DXP (i.e.: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Hybris, and Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6+ months Contract position
- Locals only
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Shreya.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2230.