Maxonic is looking for a Data Analyst for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Sort and categorize raw data based on project standards
- Search through additional data sources including public records and company records to add to project database
- Clean and re-validate existing data
- Meet weekly data processing goals to ensure delivery of project commitments
- ?20% supporting projects for the team, learning new skills, professional development, and additional tasks as required.
- These will be tailored to the individual’s interests as much as possible.
- REQUIRED: read and write French, Italian, or German. Knowledge of more than one European language is a plus.
- BA or BS required; a degree related to Linguistics or a foreign language, Biology or other lab science, Information Management, Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing, or similar is helpful but not required
- Strong computer, typing, and Internet search skills
- Able to learn new processes quickly, and adapt to changing work standards
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to maintain work speed and data quality while working on repetitive processes
- Previous work or volunteer experience that demonstrates the ability to make a long-term commitment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel formulas a plus
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Duration: 12 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Amit Kumar(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.103.