Maxonic is looking for a Scientist II for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- This position is responsible for helping resolve immediate manufacturing issues, gain technical knowledge of and hands-on experience in all product lines, and assist in streamlining and improving manufacturing processes.
- Technical support for various methods and for procedures and processes requiring evaluation and judgment with the assistance of a Sr. Scientist
- Perform manufacturing process, immunoassay optimization and testing procedures on routine and non-routine production work using a variety of equipment and instrumentation
- Prepare new and update existing procedures
- Demonstrate good crossfunctional working relationship
- Demonstrate good flexibility with changes to working environment and deliver high quality results
- Communicate to peers in a timely fashion
- Compile, analyze data, and compose reports as required
- BS in a scientific discipline with 1-2 years diagnostic industry experience
- Demonstrated ability for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, problem solving skills, collaboration with other departments
- Ability to present and communicate (oral and written) information in a clear manner.
- Computer skills such as Word and Excel.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline
- This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Fremont, CA
- Duration: 06 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Suresh (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.113.