Copy Writer/Editor Iii
Maxonic is looking for a Copy Writer/Editor Iii for one of our leading customers.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
- Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Role would need to communicate with multiple sites but do not expect to require travel.
How will you make an impact?
- As we roll out the HR module of Service Now, we are looking for a knowledge specialist and writer to collaborate with country, business and COE leaders across the global organization to develop employee facing materials on the new ServiceNow platform.
What will you do?
- Converting user communications that describe HR processes and policies based on existing detailed documentation (conversion from SharePoint to ServiceNow)
- Support content development efforts by documenting business requirements, developing content and testing articles for positive user experience
- Support the development and implementation of communication materials specific to HR shared services.
- Transfer content from training presentations and other sources into an easily consumable format to support the HR Shared Services organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required or an equivalent combination of education and meaningful writing experience required
- At least 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience with the Service Now modules is a plus
- Sharepoint experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a dynamic community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that can work productively in both individual and team settings
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in US for any employer.
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Duration: 05 Months contract
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Kiran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-715-1210 Ext.129.