Our client is an American mobile voice and audio-processing company. They have a requirement for an DFT/DFM Engineer to work on the contract in their Mountain View facility.
- As a Senior Product Engineer, you will work closely with design, process, DFM/DFT, and test teams.
- Debug and Characterize new product performance of digital/analog circuits. Improve wafer sort and final test yield and solve fabrication and performance problems related to semiconductor processes.
- New product qualification before volume production as well as new package/fab qualification.
- Perform customer return analysis and ensure adequate test coverage.
- Work with design and DFT/DFM groups to define and enhance yield and test methodology.
- Minimum 7+ years in semiconductor product engineering experience.
- Solid background in ATE testing (critical skill), test methodology, silicon process, DFT/DFM, and high-speed digital testing experience required. 93K/ ultra-flex test pltform1experience preferred. Product development in Mixed Signal testing and/ or DFT is a strong plus.
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 8 to 10 weeks contract
- Position location: Mountain View, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Mani Maganti (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2304.